Denver has quickly become a major destination for professional conferences, conventions, and travel. We specialize in first class service for professionals from all industries, and all walks of life. We work with a number of industry leaders in creating truly unique experiences that involve local history, the best in live music performances, the tastiest foodie spots, and we lubricate the flow of many of these activities with good ol’ local Colorado Spirits & Cocktails.
- Convenience: We come pick you up at your business, the Convention Center, or Hotel Conference Center, at the end of the work day.
- Efficiency: We offer short excursions on our luxury bus. This is perfect for the visiting professional with little time for fun.
- Professional Service: All of our team building experiences are professional, and unique.
- First Rate Venues for Large Groups: Space available at the hottest clubs, and planned excursions to the best outdoor Colorado destinations.
- Special Access: Behind-the scenes tours of the hidden gems of Denver
- Custom-Designed Team Building Games & Activities: We work with event organizers to incorporate fun trivia, Alternate Reality Gaming, and chauffeured scavenger hunts around Denver.
All Tour Tickets are Non-Refundable
Rescheduling can be done with at least One Week’s Notice, but there will be a Rebooking fee of $10/guest
Expired third-party tickets are good for the amount originally paid, but once scheduled cannot be rescheduled for another day
There are only Two Exceptions to this Policy
1.) Centennial Tours determines the weather to be too severe for touring
2.) The group minimum is not met (bus tours require a minimum of 4 guests)