Denver, Colorado Tours
Advance purchase required!
If you are looking for more of an off-beat, unique Denver experience you have come to the right place! We founded Centennial Tours to help you experience one of the most vibrant cities in America & to experience the undercurrent of the cities culture. Here is what we offer:
We developed unique, guided walking tours to help you explore the city’s unique culture & history within a small radius. Some of the more popular include:
- History & Whiskey Tour
- Celebrating Denver’s locally crafted whiskey, and exploring the historical highlights of Lower Downtown. Perfect for whiskey connoisseurs, history buffs, & new residents.
- Whiskey & Jazz Tour
- We just jazzed up the Denver drinking scene with a discussion, and enjoyment of LoDo’s legendary musicians, and nothing goes better with Jazz then some good CO craft whiskey.
Chauffeured/Party Bus Tours
For those that want more of a VIP experience, we have you covered with our small fleet of custom Party Buses. These tours cover larger distances, and usually include tastings/experiences on and off the bus. Some of our most popular options include:
- Craft Distillery Tour
- Enjoy the diversity of Denver’s craft spirits, and be part the first craft distillery bus tour in CO history. Travel in style on the beloved Whiskey Wagon
- Best of Denver
- Discover the diversity of Denver’s newest & most exciting craft breweries. Sit back & enjoy luxury touring on our fun, party bus
- Mountain Cruise
- Enjoy the Rocky Mountain High on a short drive to Idaho Springs, where gold was first discovered. No mining equipment required, as we are on a voyage of local craft beer.
Not the Touring Kind?
Does taking a tour seem about as cool as these people look?
For a lot of people the idea of taking a tour conjures up memories of those dreaded family trips, learning about something boring, and with the exception of us kids, it seemed like something for old people. We get it, that is why we created independent, dynamic, & organic Colorado Experiences. For the fastest solution use our Experience filter. If you are a real rebel Create Your Own Experience!Book online now!
We’ve got a convenient online book system for self-booking, and a call center for your convenience. Otherwise, do not hesitate to email us for custom experiences. Cheers!
All Tour Tickets are Non-Refundable
Rescheduling can be done with at least One Week’s Notice, but there will be a Rebooking fee of $10/guest
Expired third-party tickets are good for the amount originally paid, but once scheduled cannot be rescheduled for another day
There are only Two Exceptions to this Policy
1.) Centennial Tours determines the weather to be too severe for touring
2.) The group minimum is not met (bus tours require a minimum of 4 guests)